Wednesday, February 15, 2012

7 Lush Loves. Must-haves and Pleasures.

First of all,
Happy Yesterday's Valentine's Day!
It's never too late to congratulate,
especially when you give a promise not to touch your laptop
on THAT day.
 ...  <3

Today, I'm sharing with you my 7 Lush Loves,
some of them are must-haves in terms of functionality
and some are just pure pleasures. 
Again, depends on your personal tastes,
but it's always good to consider trying or buying ;)

Let's begin.

1. SOAPS
Of course, of course, of coooourse!

I remember being a TOTAL fan of Lush soaps,
I kept buying them and delisting all other brands
from my "bathing brand list".
I am a little more pickier now,
but I will always have at least ONE Lush soap in my shower.
have tons of smells and "textures, a lot of them are vegan-friendly
My Loves: 
Honey I Washed the Kids (honey, permanent)
4.10 EUR for 100g
Porridge (with oatmeal flakes, permanent)
3.60 EUR for 100g
Northern Lights (Xmas edition, lime and pine)

2. FACIAL CLEANSERS
Lush makes the most gentle natural facial cleansers 
that leave your skin fresh, clean and silky.
Also they have my number one scrub - Dark Angels,
after which skin feels like velvet!
My Loves: 
Buche De Noel (Xmas edition, almonds and cranberries)
Dark Angels (charcoal and black sugar, permanent)
5.95 EUR for 100g

3. BODY BUTTERS
That's a "pleasure-type" of product.
It's not a must have, but it's really worth trying!
Basically, it acts like an underwater body cream,
moistures the skin, so after it feels smooth and hydrated.
TIP: this product melts quickly under water,
better to cut it into smaller parts and use correspondively
My Loves: 
You Snap The Whip (macademia oil, smells like blueberries, permanent)
8.20 EUR for 95g
Aqua Mirabilis (cocoa and almonds, permanent)
8.20 EUR for 100g

4. SHOWER JELLIES

Fun product, nice alternative for a shower gel or soap.
Keep it in the fridge to intensify
the "awakaning" effect in the mornings.
TIP: Take a small piece with your fingers
and rub into your bath mesh ball to get a good amount of foam
My Love:
Sweetie Pie (cherries and coconut, permanent)
3.83 EUR for 100g

5. LIP BALMS
Good range of smells, cute jars, easy to take with you,
have nice texture and hydration abilities.
Ladies, who don't like using their fingers when applyin balm,
better to skip on these.
My Love:
None Of Your Beeswax (honey and lemon, permanent)
6.90 EUR for 10g

6. MASSAGE BARS
Use for a massage or as a body butter.
Warm up with your hands and
enjoy the creamy texture gliding into your skin!
My Loves:
Each Peach (citrus, permanent)
7.20 EUR for 65g
Soft Coeur (chocolate, permanent)
6.20 EUR for 30g

7. FACIAL MASKS
Lush fresh masks are really really popular,
I, personally, do not consider them as miracle products,
however I do like the combination of ingerdients,
the smell and the final look of the masks.
It is a pleasure (but not a necessity) to use them.
My Loves:
Oatfix (banana and oatmeal, permanent)
7.50 EUR for 75g
Mask Of Magnaminty (peppermint!, permanent)
4.90 EUR for 125g 

ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND PICTURES
ARE TAKEN FROM LUSH OFFICAL PAGES:

Share your Lush Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment