Thursday, February 9, 2012

Special from The Body Shop. Chocomania Offer for St. Valentine's Day


Mmmm! That's what I think about the latest TBS collection,
mmmm....Chocolate!

With my last purchase in January (think so),
I have received a sample for
Chocomania Body Butter (8ml or 0.24oz)

That's what they promise to us:
"This decadently chocolatey Body Butter 
gives extra long-lasting hydration. 
It contains 13 Community Fair Trade ingredients – 
the most we’ve ever put into one product. 
It leaves skin sweetly scented, and feeling softer and smoother. 
Provides 48-hour hydration".

First of all, the scent - sweet cacao, very tasty, not chemical, 
remindes me the smell of chocolate buns
(my nose is playing weirdo games)
Consistensy is very buttery, thicker than regular ones
(closer to "Buriti Baby")
Takes time to absorb, but leaves skin very smooth and dewy. Wah!
Do I need something from this collection? Probably, yes.
Already have my eye on Chocomania lip butter :)

Latest offer from Estonian TBS stores
(Offers are country-based)

I find St. Valentine's Day gifts veeery pretty!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment